<$cats, rats, pets, advice$>

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sssshhhhh!


*Whispering*
This is Poncho. He belongs to Cathy, one of my co-workers. He just came back from the vet (got neutered...ouch!) and is spending the afternoon under my desk in his carrier because my office is in a quiet, out-of-the-way spot where he won't be discovered. He's being a VERY good boy...no meowing, no fussing about. He's a great office mate! I'm going to shut my door in a little while and let him roam around, though I imagine he's a bit sore and is probably enjoying the peace and quiet.

My office is decorated for Halloween and includes several big, black, stuffed cats. If Poncho holds real still, he'll blend in.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Awwwww, sweet boy Poncho ~Poi Mom Jane

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home