<$cats, rats, pets, advice$>

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Furry Desk Accessory


The reason I don't blog as much as I should is I have a 20-lb. Maine Coon who thinks he's a desk accessory. Problem is, a fully extended Coonie makes it difficult to operate the mouse or reach the keyboard. And when that Coonie constantly pokes my forearm with his paw and butts his head against my elbow, typing becomes darn near impossible.

So meet another member of the staff, Dougall. He's the office assistant here at Catz 'n' Ratz. Loves to have his face rubbed, hates to have his feet washed. Hisses like a snake at the vacuum cleaner, even when it's not running.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Hey Dougall yous take up a lotta desk. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO KO

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home